One of a collection of three superb detached villas located in a tranquil area just a 5 minute drive from Kalkan town centre. Villa Blue has 5 bedrooms and is extremely spacious with its own pool and stunning views over Kalkan Bay. Also in the Blue Collection - Villa Dream and Villa Star.
Villa Blue is brand new and third in this unique collection of detached hillside villas located in a tranquil area just a 5 minute drive from the hustle and bustle of Kalkan village centre. The villa sits on a substantial plot and has stunning views over Kalkan Bay and theTaurus mountains. It’s even larger and more luxurious than it’s sister villa, Villa Dream.
Again, it’s apparent that the villa owner has devoted just as much time andenergy into furnishing thisproperty and has again successfully created a striking and individualfamily residencewithin an oasis of calm that will make for a truly memorable and relaxing holiday.
This elegant villa can be booked in conjunction with Villa Star and Villa Dream so the collection is ideal for families who wish to holiday together but still require their own space and privacy. There’s nothing quite like this collection in all of Kalkan!
Villa Blue can accommodate up to 10 guests and is set over three floors, each having its own balcony. In addition, there is a huge top terrace with views that will genuinely take your breath away.
* 5 bedrooms – these are as follows:
* Bedroom 1 - Double room
* Bedroom 2 - Extra-large double room on top floor ‘penthouse’
* Bedrooms 3 + 4 – Both large doubles
* Bedroom 5 – Twin room
* Bath/ shower rooms – these are as follows:
* Large en-suite to bedroom 1 with bath, wet room shower + WC
* Large en-suite shower room to bedroom 2 with shower + WC
* Shower room on ground floor with shower + WC
* WC on ground floor
* Full air-conditioning
* Large private oval-shaped pool with a separate toddler’s pool attached
* Ample sunbeds and parasols (10 around the pool andthere are 4 on the villa'sbalconies – 14 in total)
* Fresh-water rinse-off shower by the pool beneath an olive tree
* Large shaded pergola by the pool
* Three outdoor shaded gazebos near the pool with cushioned seating
* Set within an extremely large plot of land with mature gardens including olive and palm trees
* The plot is private with a white-washed wall all around it so very safe and secluded
* Seating areas on balconies
* Family-sized BBQ on the ground floor terrace
* Outdoor shaded dining area for up to 10 guests on ground floor terrace
* Modern and well-equipped kitchen including dishwasher, large fridge-freezer, microwave and chilled water dispenser
* Utility room with washing machine
* Stylish furnishings
* Living area with comfortable sofas
* Penthouse on top floor including lounge area armchairs and fridge plus a unique glass room (ideal for star-gazing)
* Internet access
* TV andDVDplayer
* IPOD docking station
* Beach towels provided (in addition to bath towels)
* Weekly full clean and linen change
* Welcome pack provided on arrival
* There is a small grocery store approximately 100 yards away which sells fresh bread and essential items
* Shaded car port with space for 3 vehicles
Points to note:
* Owing to the location of the villa, we strongly recommend car hire. Taxi’s are readily available if preferred
* This is a non-smoking villa – please only smoke outside outdoors
* There is no phone available at this villa – we recommend you bring a mobile with you
* Friday changeover preferred, however, this can be flexible depending on availability and owner’s discretion
The Mediterranean Coast and Aegean Coast / Turquoise Coast/Lycia - Muğla
The Turkish Riviera (also known popularly as the Turquoise Coast) is a term used to define an area of southwest Turkey encompassing Antalya, Muğla and to a lesser extent the provinces of Aydın, southern İzmir and western Mersin. The combination of a favorable climate, warm sea, more than a thousand kilometers of shoreline along the Aegean and Mediterranean waters, and abundant natural and archeological points of interest makes this stretch of Turkey’s coastline a popular national and international tourist destination.
Among the archeological points of interest are two of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World; the ruins of the Mausoleum of Maussollos in Halicarnassus and the Temple of Artemis in Ephesus
Kalkan is a town on the Turkish Mediterranean coast, and an important tourist destination. The area includes many historical sites (such as Tlos and Kekova) and many fine beaches (including Patara Beach & Kaputaş Beach).
Kalkan is an old fishing town, and the only safe harbor between Kaş and Fethiye; it is famous for its white-washed houses, descending to the sea, and its brightly colored bougainvilleas. It averages 300 days of sunshine a year.
Weather in Kalkan
Average High Temperature
Average Low Temperature
How to get there
Dalaman is the nearest airport to the resort of Kalkan - transfer time by road is approximately 1.5 hours. It is possible to reach the Kalkan via Antalya Airport, however, the transfer time is approximately 3 - 3.5 hours. The flight time from the UK is approximately 3.5 hours.
Private transfers can be arranged.
Private transfers can be arranged
Contact the advertiser for further details on the best way to reach this property.
Nearest Travel Links
Dalaman: 126 km
Antalya: 201 km
Landmarks (distance from the property)
Kalkan's historic harbor
Activities in the area
Beach or lakeside relaxation
Rural / countryside retreats
DVD /CD player
Freezer, Air conditioning
Linen provided, Towels provided
Sleeps maximum of (10)
£ 100 or 25% booking fee from the total rent cost "whichever is higher" is required to reserve the property and in case of booking cancelation, it will be non refundable.
£ 250 or 10% from the total rent cost "whichever is higher" is refundable security deposit is required against breakage and damages. And it will be returned to you within approximately 1 day of the end of your holiday provided there is no loss or damage to the rental property.
2.5% administrative fee will applied if payments done by Credit/Debit Card
Check-in is at 3 am
Check-out is at 11 am
Rental prices originally quoted in: GBP £
Prices for group size of 10 persons.
April until October
01 Apr 2012
31 Oct 2012
The property's weekend rates apply to: Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
See below for next 9 month's availability — to see the next 24 months click here