Blue Collection - Villa Star (Villa)
One of a collection of three superb detached villas located in a tranquil area just a 5 minute drive from Kalkan town centre. Villa Star has two bedrooms and its own private pool. Also in the Blue Collection - Villa Blue and Villa Dream.
The second in this collection of three superb detached hillside villas located in a tranquil area just a 5 minute drive from the hustle and bustle of Kalkan village centre, Villa Star is Villa Dream’s smaller ‘sister’ and sits just below it.
Similar design elements run through this property and once again, it is obvious that the owner has devoted a lot of time and energy into furnishing this villa and has successfully created another striking and individual property within an oasis of calm that will make for a truly memorable stay.
This elegant villa can be booked in conjunction with Villa Dream and Villa Blue so the collection is ideal for families who wish to holiday together but still require their own space and privacy. There’s nothing quite like this collection in all of Kalkan!
Villa Star can accommodate up to 4 guests (possibly 5 if an additional temporary bed is used in the living area) and is set over two floors. There is a shaded balcony to the first floor and a large open-air top terrace to watch the sunsets from.
* 2 bedrooms (1 double bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom – both bedrooms have en-suite shower/bathrooms)
* Full air-conditioning
* Large private pool with a separate children’s pool attached
* Ample sunbeds and parasols
* Fresh-water shower by the pool
* Cushioned seating area near the pool
* Large wind-out shade to provide additional shading near the pool
* Surrounded by mature gardens
* BBQ available
* Modern and well-equipped kitchen including dishwasher, large fridge-freezer and chilled water dispenser
* Washing machine
* Stylish furnishings
* Dining area to seat up to 4 guests
* Living area
* Separate children’s / teenager’s lounge area
* Internet access
* TV and DVD player
* CD player
* Beach towels provided (in addition to bath towels)
* Weekly full clean and linen change
* Welcome pack provided on arrival
* There is a small grocery store approximately 100 yards away which sells fresh bread and essential items
* Car parking space
Points to note:
* It may be possible to accommodate an 5th guest in the large living area by adding a temporary bed
* Owing to the location of the villa, we strongly recommend car hire. Taxi’s are readily available if preferred
* This is a non-smoking villa – please only smoke outside outdoors
* There is no phone available at this villa – we recommend you bring a mobile with you
* Friday changeover preferred, however, this can be flexible depending on owner’s discretion
The property outside view
The property outside view
The Mediterranean Coast and Aegean Coast / Turquoise Coast/Lycia - Muğla
The Turkish Riviera (also known popularly as the Turquoise Coast) is a term used to define an area of southwest Turkey encompassing Antalya, Muğla and to a lesser extent the provinces of Aydın, southern İzmir and western Mersin. The combination of a favorable climate, warm sea, more than a thousand kilometers of shoreline along the Aegean and Mediterranean waters, and abundant natural and archeological points of interest makes this stretch of Turkey’s coastline a popular national and international tourist destination.
Among the archeological points of interest are two of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World; the ruins of the Mausoleum of Maussollos in Halicarnassus and the Temple of Artemis in Ephesus
Kalkan is a town on the Turkish Mediterranean coast, and an important tourist destination. The area includes many historical sites (such as Tlos and Kekova) and many fine beaches (including Patara Beach & Kaputaş Beach).
Kalkan is an old fishing town, and the only safe harbor between Kaş and Fethiye; it is famous for its white-washed houses, descending to the sea, and its brightly colored bougainvilleas. It averages 300 days of sunshine a year.
£ 100 or 25% booking fee from the total rent cost "whichever is higher" is required to reserve the property and in case of booking cancelation, it will be non refundable.
£ 250 or 10% from the total rent cost "whichever is higher" is refundable security deposit is required against breakage and damages. And it will be returned to you within approximately 1 day of the end of your holiday provided there is no loss or damage to the rental property.
2.5% administrative fee will applied if payments done by Credit/Debit Card
Check-in is at 3 am
Check-out is at 11 am